General Intro to my Media Project

When asked to choose between a film opening sequence or a magazine my mind ran wild with film ideas and all the film influences I've been hooked to over the past few years. This obviously meant I had to do a film but I came across problems like: wanting to be unique and which genre to choose. I first decided to team up with my faithful media partner Beau but he had a strong passion for doing a Horror opening scene with a difference-convinced this was an idea that had been thought of too many times I broke off and teamed up with Ollie to try and piece together a new idea that had never been tried before. Unfortunately our focus ran to Actions films and we quickly decided on a chase scene 'with a difference'. The first few weeks of discussing this idea showed that the filming would be moderately hard depending on our setting but the real struggle was with keeping the audience's attention.

With guidance from our practical teacher Miss Frearson we changed our classic chase scene idea to one that involved breaking up the shots with flashbacks and voice overs. This we thought was great but we went one further and started to plan extra jaw dropping features like a stop-motion clip of a flying bullet and our own sound effects that will add to the suspense. This combined with unusual shots and Free Running would make our final product diverse, interesting and the new yard stick for media chase scenes.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist

Followers

Sponsor